Delivery & FAQ
What shipping options do we offer?
Click & Collect
How do you deliver my purchase?
We deliver through a variety of couriers (i.e. Australia Post, TNT, StarTrack, Couriers Please, Fastway etc) based on your location and shipping option. All deliveries will be covered by insurance and come with online tracking to view your delivery’s progress.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
After processing your order within 1-2 business day we will book a courier to collect your parcel from our warehouse in Melbourne.
- Standard shipping - 3 to 5 business days (excluding weekends)
Please note standard delivery time to WA is 5 - 7 days (excluding weekends)
- Express delivery - 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends)
Please note Express delivery to WA postcodes other than 6000 - 6005 is 4 - 5 days (excluding weekends)
If you have not received your order within the expected time frame please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lexco Australia offers Warranty Against Defects in compliance with Australian Consumer Law. This warranty applies to products of Lexco Australia Pty Ltd sold in Australia to consumers as defined under the Australian Consumer Law.
What does the Warranty Against Defects Cover?
Warranty Against Defects only covers the electronic mechanism of the product. Providing video or photographic footage of the defect may assist us in our testing and troubleshooting process of the product.
How long are the products covered by the Warranty Against Defects?
We have different products with different warranty terms. Please see the product information
What Lexco Australia agrees to do in the event of a defect?
Lexco Australia agrees to repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part/product covered under the Warranty Against Defects.
What is the Warranty Against Defects Claim Procedure?
- Email us at email@example.com to explain the issue and begin the claim procedure. We may ask for video or photographic footage of the issue.
- Package the unit as instructed by Lexco Australia securely. Do not include any accessories. Lexco Australia only replaces the defective unit and will not return other accessories. Provide your contact information including your name, address, phone number, and a copy of the original receipt or proof of purchase inside the package.
- Send the package to DRG Square Pty Ltd, Level 2 UL40/1341, Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC 3148. The consumer is responsible for safely returning the unit to Lexco Australia, this includes shipping and handling charges. We suggest using a carrier that provides tracking information. Lexco Australia is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
How do I return my order?
If you decide to change your mind, items can be returned back to us within 7 days of receiving your items.
You must return the goods, unused in their original packaging to us. You are responsible for safely returning the unit to Lexco Australia, this includes shipping and handling charges. We suggest using a carrier that provides tracking information. Lexco Australia is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Note that if you fail to take reasonable care of the goods we might not be able to accept the return.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin this procedure.
Once your order is received and inspected at our facility, you will receive a refund for the amount that was paid for the returned item itself. The original shipping fee is not refundable. There will be a 35% handling fee deducted if the product is deemed used or there is damaged to the product or packaging.